Incorporating all the features of the Clearburn range, these great little Inset wood burning or multi-fuel stoves have been designed to fit into an existing fireplace, often saving on building works to re-model your existing fireplace and hearth depth.
The pre-heated air wash system, designed to keep the glass clean and secondary burning of exhaust gases, multi-fuel riddling grate option and superb fuel efficiency make these traditional stoves among the most efficient inset stoves available.
- Incorporating all the features of the Clearburn range
- Double skin convector
- Preheated airwash system
- Designed to fit into a standard 16″ (400mm) fireplace (with fire back removed)
- Handle options. Bar, cage or stainless steel
- Drop in external riddling multi-fuel grate
- Double glazed heavy cast iron door
- 5mm steel refractory lined fire boxRear fire box dimensions: W: 400mm, H: 550mm, D: 257mm