Dartmoor W5 Eco 5kw Wood burning or multi-fuel stove
The new Dartmoor 5 Eco 5kw wood burning stove offers performance, versatility and efficiency. This compact Eco 2022 compliant stove includes a powerful Airwash system for a clearer view of the fire, and has been developed to allow a distance to combustibles of only 150mm to the rear. An ideal choice for Eco efficiency and smaller fireplaces.
- The smallest stove from Dean Stoves, yet big on features.
- Powerful Airwash System, designed to create combustion over the glass for a clearer view of the fire helping to clean unwanted deposits from the glass after the fire has been on periods of slumber.
- WoodburnerandMulti-fuel models with riddling grate available.
- Kit available to convert the Woodburner model to burn fossil fuels at a later date.
- Base Protection Plate available, helping to reduce the hearth temperature when fitting onto a non-constructional hearth or onto a heat sensitive hearth material e.g. slate or marble.
- Rear Heat Protection Plate can be installed, reducing the safe distance to combustible materials, from the rear of the stove.
- Domestic hot water boiler can be installed in the Dartmoor 5, prior to installation.
- APPROVEDforuseinsmoke controlledareaswithDEFRAkit fitted.
- Black handle supplied as standard or Stainless Steel option at a small additional cost (see handle options page).